Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Wait!

Waiting is hateful, I've had the longest week in my life, waiting and waiting................... will the day ever come??? Why is it ssssooooooooooooooooooo long, Its driving me mad, really is!!! I have hoped and prayed that we get great news on this day but I'm afraid to hope to dream!! What if it's not our turn, how will I handle that. I can't keep getting so close but yet so far! I'm trying to try for a baby, I'm trying to get everything right, will the moon and the stars line up for me?

Will this green light shine on us, I'm waiting to get my blood results back, I'm waiting to start a new story.

I'm waiting............
Hopes and Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment