Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

TMI **Alert**

As you know it is the 1st time for me and Mr. to try for a baby EVER, so I found it weird to have period like pain after having; after doing the deed, anyway on CDay 9 was the day this pain started and it has more or less lasted this long. I have had this pain before, when I have my period but I know it can't be that, I also had it around the time I could be Oing or I had it one other time and it was a cyst!

So maybe it is a cyst. As the ticker says I don't O for another few days, unless I am Oing a few times a month, I really don't know what is going on, and last night I have period pain in my lower back!! But then I think that its just wind and there is nothing wrong with you!!!(Me)


But before this day with the pain, I was fine, then we DTD and half an hour later got this pain in my right side near my right ovary and still have it off and on. Unless it is a cyst and for some reason it just happened to burst at that time and it will heal up and I'll be grand!

What do you think??  Maybe I'm just mad in the head, as its not time for O yet and I need to carry on with what I'm at and see what happens in a few weeks, but as I write this I have this period ache down there so what am I going to do, I think it's wind but then I think it can't be. Period like achey pain now I'm not bad enough for a doctor but I'm just wondering what is going on inside me! I really have no idea what goes on inside me you know?!

Anyway I shall tell you again if I ever find out what it is. If any one out there has had something like this before could you leave me a comment , please! Something and nothing!

2 comments:

  1. I'm always feeling some sort of ache or pain around my ovaries my entire cycle. What can I say?? Our bodies are weird, weird things.... Hope you figure it out, or it just goes on away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thanks for the reply, it is weird, god only knows what it is. Please god it will be grand! Hope you are doing alright?? x

    ReplyDelete