Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My world changed forever...

It was a really bad winter, the worse in 20 year's some said! For me it was the worse ever...

2009 wasn't great at all but I was looking forward to christmas, couldn't wait, I really love Christmas!! So Christmas came and me and Mr. got up and went in to the sitting room, where we had our gorgeous Christmas tree. I looked out the frosted window to see the snow starting to fall and me and Mr started to open our presents!!!! Then I went to let our dogs out (They didn't want to go out, looked at me as if I was mad!!!)

We went to my Mam and Dad's house for Christmas dinner, which was lovely!!! had a great day. I
didn't think that, That was the last day I would ever see you, a week later you would be gone! I remember when we were going home, you were laughing and joking and smiling, I remember you smiling. Its a good memory to have but I wish you where still here!

It was a Saturday afternoon very frosty, roads were very dangerous, water pipes were starting to freeze! Me and Mr. where in the Kitchen, I was washing up and the phone rings. It was my Brother, Why is he ringing? Hello? Everything changed after that hello! Dad has taken a turn! What(!) NO no no no, Mr. takes the phone, I go down to the bed room to change my clothes all the time thinking; He be alright, lots of people have turns and are fine with abit of help from the Drs. and nurse's!!!! It will be alright! okay?!

Me and Mr. left and head for the hospital, we had to drive slowly as of the roads, all the time thinking dad's alright he has to be!!!! He can't die, he can't he's my dad, mine, he can't!!!
The phone rang it was my sis in law, she wanted to talk to Mr. I handed him the phone, he pulled over and my world fell apart............

Dad was gone to Heaven, never got to say goodbye, love you Dad, miss you. I never cryed as hard in all my life! Heartbreaking....
We drove on to the Hospital and went in to see my Dad, my Family where there, more and more came as the Day went on.
What happened??
Dad was out putting salt on the lane, came in to the house sat down and passed away! He died of a massive heart attack. No signs of it, he was fit and healthy no major problems at all. I'm still in shock from it, still think he's over home but I have to wait until I see him again!

It was the worst winter of my life.
R.I.P Dad X

No comments:

Post a Comment