Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lucky ones

Time is flying by, but now that we are TTC the days are going so slowly! We are DTD, messing about its a good feeling to be able to relax and just do it! We don't know to much about this whole stage of the game, but I'm sure I will learn more as we go along!!! I don't know if I'm like these women that look at a penis and gets pregnant! Or I will have to work harder like a lot of women, and you would wonder why some just get pregnant no bother and unfortunately their are women that have to work really hard to get their baby!

I don't know what I am talking about, as you know I hope that we can get pregnant really fast and have a healthy baby, I know lots of women that just get pregnant, and I know a few that are having trouble. Its a funny world, I believe in God and I know he has a plan for me and Mr. but I don't know if it's the same one as what I have! It's a hard life and me and Mr. have been tested a few times now, when you fall can you get back up and try again?!

Going by this ticker at the top of my page, I am heading into the fertile time of my month, fun times ahead!!! Scary as well, I'm feeling scared of the unknown.....What has God planned for us this time will it be what we are hoping??? Or will we have to work alot harder to get what we want!!! Only time will tell I guess.....

I was in my early 20's and I went to a fortune teller, he was meant to be very good, anyway some of the thing's he said did happen. I remember asking (I think I asked him?) If I would be able to have  a baby, and he told me that I was very fertile and I always needed to use protection as if I didn't I would get pregnant! Well we will see as in a few weeks I'll be able to see if AF shows up!!! I would love for this to be true, but I'm not a fool to fully go by what this man said, maybe he is right please god he is, but I'm not just going to sit back and say " oh yea we will get pregnant 1st time no bother!!!"

I do go on TTC forums and read what some women have to do each month, and I don't wish that on anyone, but some of us will have to do the hard work and then some of us will be so very lucky. I don't know where I fall yet.................................................

If I am one of the lucky ones, I will know how blessed I am and I will be so grateful and thankful.

As you know I'm a type 1 diabetic and us type 1's know hard work............................


But it would be great if we didn't have to work for this, like the lucky ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment