Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

New hopes and dreams!

So my hopes and dreams might come true............................................. I got the go ahead to try for our baby!!! My hopes and dreams was to get my a1c's in good range and that we would get the green light, which we did thank god!
How did I do it?
  • Went to see my local diabetic nurse and she sent me to Dublin for a pre-pregnancy clinic app, and I got blood taken to check my a1c and my thyroid.
  • I had to write down my blood sugar in the lovely logbooks! everyday! ring the nurse once a week to tell her what the story was with me bloods. Been doing that since June.
  • Keep a good eye on what you are eating and do some exercise to keep the blood sugar down!
  • Wake up at night and check my blood sugar at 3am.
  • I prayed alot and cried abit and hoped a load, and thank god I got the go ahead!
I worked hard with the help of my hubby and the diabetic nurse!!!  So I know if I can do it so can you!!!! My new hopes and dreams is to get pregnant soon and have a healthy baby!!!! please god x
New hopes and dreams!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment