Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Risks


2% risk for me to get my wisdom tooth out, as the nerve is very close to the root. Root canal costs 700 euro we don't have that kind of money!!! I'm going to the Dentist this even to hopefully get it pulled out! Mr. is worried that I will lose the feeling in my lip, I hope I don't but I'll take the risk.....

I was with the dentist a few weeks ago and got the x ray done and all that!So I know that this might not turn out so great, but what did they do years ago??? Bit of string, tie it to a door and hope for the best!!

The cold weather has put it mad wasn't to bad before this, but now I want it gone, pull it out!!! Saturday night, I was crying with the pain and I don't want another evening like that, thank you. I hope I don't lose feeling but I know that they have to cover themselves because they don't want me coming back suing them. If I do lose the feeling in my lip well I'll have to deal with it, it could be worse I think, it wouldn't stop me from being a Mammy someday, would it?? I can't see why it would!!! I'm not a vain person that all I care about is my looks, no that wont bother me!! As long as I can still use my mouth then I'll be alright!!! I'll be soon going, wish me luck, hope it goes alright and I'll still feel everything!


I will update this when I get back home. Mr. will soon be here.................

1 comment:

  1. Well in case anyone is reading the mad thing's I write, well I still have feeling in my lip! Got the wisdom tooth out, took awhile!!! Thank God all went well!

    ReplyDelete