Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Monday, November 15, 2010

New start?

June '10, 1st app in Dublin to help me get good control of my Diabetes and  see what my a1c is.

Met with a lovely kind nurse and she talked away to me about where I need to get my A1c to, asked about my thyroid,
I'm taking 100mg at the moment, good good!
What was you're last a1c? 7.1
We will take some blood today and see what it is when it comes back, ok?
Ok!? (hope it is better than the last time!)
She told me before we (Me & Mr.) can start trying for a wee baby, that I need to get 3 good A1c's in a row before we get the green light!
3 3 3 yes 3 ducks in a row!!!!
Aswell as having my underactive thyroid in good range, can it be done? I'll try my best!
We talked about other thing's but thats what we have to do! fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment