Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Jealous??!!!

In Jan '10, I said goodbye to my Dad, a week later our good friends told us they were expecting their 1st baby in July, My gut twisted , "Why them why not us", " why do we have such a hard time???" I was very peeed off! (I was missing my Dad and I was lost!!!)  But over the moon for them, so excited for the 2 of them!! really was just peeed of with our situation! So I slowly started to get my blood sugar in range and tried so hard!
April '10 my A1c is 7.1 not too bad after the time I've had! My thyroid is good too, thank god! A month sooner we were told that my Brother and wife are expecting their 2nd baby in sept. That was another knife in the gut, but I kept working at my Blood sugar's  and hoping that our day will come! Hopefully?

No comments:

Post a Comment