Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Monday, November 15, 2010

A1c

My blood results came back my a1c is 7.3 up from the last time, crap, thats not a good start!! Thyroid is fine which is good news, I just have to stop messing about and get my a1c down. So in July I did work hard and was a saint and my next A1c is: 6.4!! Great start everybody is very pleased with my hard work!

Aug app in Dublin same thing, look over my log books and make small changes if needed!
Aug a1c is: 6.6!!! woohoo! getting close to my 3 ducks!!!
Sept a1c is wait for it,,,,,,,,, it's..........6.5 YES wohooo finally!!! do we get the green light??? can we start??? Can we try for our baby??? NO!

My F*ing Thyroid went haywire for no reason!!! Why, that's not fair, all the work I done, that's not right!
Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment