Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A bit about me,

I got the big D in Aug 2003, I was 21 nice birthday pressie! lol. I had met my Hubby in April of that year and he was great when my health went haywire ( well it was haywire before that but when the Dr. told me that I had type 1 D) my man was great, he was there for me, he is great!!!! Love him. x
So I have D, I also have underactive thyroid which I found out in Nov 2008, which is the same month that we decided to start thinking of starting a family. I started taking Eltroxin tablets for the thyroid and waited for that to work ( I was waiting along time), so anyway what was my A1c: in march 2008 it was 6.5 woohoo and in nov '08 it was 6.2!!!! In Jan '09 it was 5.4, 5.4!!! Never seen that number again! Still waiting for the thyroid to get better. In Feb '09 I started to get alot of pain on my right side, it felt like period pain so I didn't pass much remarks on it, but then the pain was getting worse so I headed to the Dr. and she sent me to A&E, so after how many hours, they admitted me and I was there for nearly 2 weeks, they couldn't find out what was wrong with me!
Well it turned out to be my appendix, so got the operation done, couple of days later got home, back home to my dogs and my man!
A month later I found a lump just at my scar, some time went by and I went to Dr. and long story short I had a hernia!! So in Nov 2009 I go in to get that repaired! My A1c in the summertime was: 8.1 and in Nov '09 it was 6.7!! Back on track! But not for long..............

No comments:

Post a Comment