Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Green Light!

Green for GO!
Most women don't need a doctor or a nurse to tell them that yes you can go and try for a baby, you got the green light!

Well I needed to get the green light as I have type 1 diabetes and an underactive thyroid, so I needed to be sure that my health was in good shape, that it would be safe for me to try and get pregnant!
Some type one Diabetic's don't wait for this green light, they go on a get pregnant sometimes with high A1C's and have gorgeous healthy babies, which is fine it's up to the person if they want to wait or not! Sometime's the waiting was getting me down but me and Mr. decided it was best to wait.
In Nov '08 we decided to start planning for a baby and get my health in a good place and we did but life got in the way, but 2 years later we got the Green light!!!! Thank god it has been a very long wait but I'm so over the moon!! I realize now that I need to keep working hard with my Diabetes, keep going! Wooohoooo!

My A1C is 6.1%! Delighted, It is very hard work and I don't have a pump never have, I am a MDI kinda girl, which works for me and I'm so happy that I'm so near to 6.0%, I was looking up what my avg blood sugar is with a A1C of 6.1%, well it says 7.8 is my avg BS!! Very good!  www.healthy-ojas.com
So I'm over the moon, Thank god!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a GREAT A1C!! That's what mine was before we started trying and we got OUR green light! ;-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete