Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Log books...


Never really like using them, until June of this year. I'm not gone on them now either but I'll do what it takes!
Since I got Diabetes I hated having to write everything down, hated it so never done it! I have read a few blogs and it seems I'm not alone in this, some of us didn't like doing it at all like me.

I use to think that I was the only "bad" diabetic that never wrote anything down, didn't record anything but on these blogs I found people like me! Which gives me peace of mind that I'm not alone!!

I have been logging my blood sugar's since June!! Sometimes I do say "I should get a medal" but I know what reward I want! If God grants me it! So I'll keep logging my number's, maybe someday I'll like doing it but I can't really see that happening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment