Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Emotions

My Hopes
They never say how hard it is to deal with Diabetes, they never say how hard it is to wait for your a1c results, why does the a1c take so long, if they were waiting for the results they would hurry them up abit! But us poor ejits left waiting, thinking it's sky high, hoping it is the six's. You nearly pull all your hair out by the time you find out if your good or bad!!!


I'm waiting a week, these results mean the world to me, but what if they are "bad" what if my thyroid is out of range?? How will I manage then, more waiting. That will bring us in to next year, but I wanted to get the ok this year! I've been waiting long enough, haven't I? I'm so scared it's crazy, what will I do I worked so hard, I'm afraid to ring the nurse as I don't want to hear bad news! No one understands only you: this feeling would drive ya to drink!

Oh God tomorrow, how will I be able to ring , what if it's bad??? I can't handle bad news, Can it be our turn please?! I will have to control my crazy emotions and hope for the best.

Still so scared.............please be good? Finger's crossed.........

No comments:

Post a Comment