Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh Glorious St Theresa, whom almighty God has raised up to aid and counsel mankind.
I implore your miraculous intercession. So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul, our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "prodigy of miracles, the greatest Saint of modern times".
Now I fevently beseech you to answer my petition (mention here) and to carry out your promise of "spending Heaven doing work upon earth..letting fall from Heaven a shower of Roses"
Henceforth dear little flower, I will fulfill your plea "to be made known everywhere" and I will never cease to lead others to Jesus through you. Amen

Say the above for 9 days and you will receive a flower or a rose, in some form during or after 9 days as an indication that your request has been granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment