Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Monday, January 31, 2011

A1C fear Update

3.30pm I can't take it I have to ring, get the phone, it's ringing, I'm dying oh god,


Hello
Hi this is P, got bloods taken last week, is my results back??
Emm, yes hold please...
( waiting my heart is pounding come on!!!!)
Sorry, emm yes all are fine!

What is my a1c?
Hba1c? yes it's 6.5%
That's great!! Thyroid?
0.75 ( 0.35-4.75)


That's good......
Cholesterol is... 4.7

All bloods are fine!!


Thank god, all is good we can carry on TTC!!! Wooohooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment