Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

**"When am I laying my egg?"**

My hopes and dreams!

Welcome to my wonderful world of needles and insulin!!! Blood and fingers pricks! Fun and tears............ Hopefully more fun times!

Monday, January 31, 2011

A1C fear

I went to the Dr. last week, he took blood for different things so he took blood for my A1c and thyroid! Grand no bother, until today when I have to ring at 4pm for the results!!! I have the fear that my a1c is high and my thyroid is out of range and we will have to stop TTC, fear that they will give out to me if it is a bad number, I don't know who they are but always the fear I will be given out to.

It's like waiting to see if you passed a very important test, you go over it in your head and you think maybe I passed but then what about that bit didn't do well there, no I think I failed!!! Then the moment you have to pick up the phone and wait for someone to answer.....................

Oh god I hate this and even if it is bad no one has ever given out to me no one, just myself! See I worrying as I wasn't the best that I could have been, I know its high, they are going to kill me!!

I prayed to god for help, I pray most mornings. I trust in his plan for me so whatever happens its for a really good reason, and God knows what the plan is!!!

I hate the waiting, the wondering will it wont it??????  2 an a half hours to wait! You what I bet the a1c wont even be back to day and all this will be for nothing!  I'll have to go on facebook and feed the pigs or something stop me from driving me mad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment